Bloggers, vloggers and influencers are being invited to join a new #ChooseCruise Club by the Cruise Lines International Association.
Membership – at a cost of £95 a year – will give them benefits including:
- An invitation to a special event each year dedicated to influencers
- The opportunity to attend some of CLIA’s flagship events*
- Opportunity to attend CLIA’s 2019 Conference*
- Access to ship visits
- The chance to reach a new audience of travel agents by submitting opinion articles to CLIA’s website – CruiseExperts.org – together with a link to their blog
- Weekly email updates about all things cruise
- Access to CruiseExperts.org for the learning academy and online resource
The author of this blog, Dave Monk (Shipmonk), was invited to be a founding member of the club, along with Becky Wiggins (English Mum), Gary Bembridge (Tips for Travellers), Danielle Fear (Cruise Miss), Marcus Adams (Sparkx), Emma Le Teace (Cruising Isn’t Just For Old People) and Ben and David (Cruise With Ben & David).
The number of cruise bloggers has exploded recently with sites dedicated to veganism, wheelchair users and travelling with children among many others.
Andy Harmer, CLIA UK & Ireland director, said: ‘We couldn’t be more thrilled to invite influencers to become members of our exclusive #ChooseCruise Club. We are confident that through this partnership we can help bloggers, vloggers and influencers create even more wonderful cruise content for their followers. This will be a fantastic way to work together to be able to show the world how wonderful a cruise holiday is.’
Anyone who wants to become a member is invited to email email@example.com
*Events are subject to availability. Ticket and travel costs are not included
Dave Monk (Shipmonk) has been shortlisted as favourite blogger in The Wave Awards. To vote, please click here